Angkor Wat with Sunrise - Join in Tour
Watching the sunrise over the holies of holies, Angkor Wat temple, the world’s largest religious building. The temples of Angkor are a source of inspiration and national pride to all Cambodian people, and there isn’t any traveller want to miss their extravagant beauty.
- Duration 8 hours
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
What expect to see:
Our colleague will pick you up from your hotel at between 4:20 am to 5:00 am to buy the Angkor Pass before we are heading to Angkor Park to watch the beautiful sunrise over the five towers of Angkor Wat temple. So Please ask your hotel's staff to pack your breakfast.
We will start to visit Angkor Wat monument after sunrise before we continue to visit Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Baphoun temple, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King before we stop for lunch break.
After having lunch, we continue to explore the most mysterious temple in Angkor Park, Ta Prohm well-known as Jungle temple. We will spend about 1hour at this monument before we go back to SiemReap downtown.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide with license
- Private transportation by air-conditioned
- Free cool water & towel during the touring
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included:
- Angkor pass: $37 per person
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expend
- Beverage and food
What You Must Know:
- To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
- We would like to recommend you to wear light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
- Just in case, please take a camera or a phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant.
- The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM.
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia
- Please prepare suncream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy suncream and mosquito spray in town.